At VRS™, we focus on saving lives through education and instruction, with an emphasis on PMI™ manufactured or distributed life safety gear. VRS™ courses can provide students with a thorough understanding of work-at-height safety, and especially rescue, for those who work at height. Our expert staff offers a wealth of information including hands-on experience in several industries (Fire, EMS, Mountain Rescue, Confined Space, Technical Rope Rescue, Cave Rescue, Industrial Rescue), and we are continually working hard to stay up-to-date and expand our knowledge of equipment, systems, and regulatory information.
With each VRS™ course, you can expect to receive:
- All travel, lodging and meal costs for highly qualified instructors (continental US)
- Use of appropriate PPE (with advance arrangement)
- Certificate and identification card at completion
- Low student : instructor ratio
- Continental breakfast and lunch for each day of the course
- Facility rigging and scenario setup
- No surprises! The cost for each course includes all of the above!**
If you don’t see the course you’re looking for, contact VRS™
for special inquiries or custom classes.
To view and register for Open Enrollment VRS™
Courses offered at the Denver Training Facility, visit www.verticalrescusolutions.com/courses
Download the VRS Course Catalog
**Prices quoted for all VRS™ Courses are for USA & Canada. International Customers call for pricing. All prices subject to change.