All the products we sell are covered by limited warranties from the manufacturers. Listed below is a summary of our major manufacturers’ policies. For a copy of the actual warranty policy of each of the manufacturers, or any which are not listed, contact PMI Customer Service. PMI products have a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects for the original owner. PMI will repair defective merchandise if applicable. If this is not practical, we will replace the merchandise free of charge. SMC products are covered under warranty for one year against manufacturing defects for the original owner. These items must be inspected by SMC for warranty consideration. Upon receipt, PMI will direct claims to SMC for their inspection. In all cases, damage caused by normal wear and tear is not covered.
Non-Warranty Return Policy
Equipment in original packaging may be returned for full credit under the following conditions:
- Item is “like new” and the current model we stock.
- Item is in resalable condition.
- Item is a standard stock product for PMI.
- Item is returned in packaging that reflects a PMI, return authorization number.
- Items for return MUST be received at PMI within 60 days of our original invoice.
- ALL sales are FINAL after 60 days and returns are not accepted after 60 days.
Please call for a return authorization number before returning any item: 800-282-ROPE (7673).
Return Authorization Number
All items must receive a Return Authorization Number before being returned to us and processed. Items received without a Return Authorization Number will be returned to the sender. To obtain a Return Authorization number, please call our Customer Service Representatives at 800-282-ROPE (7673), e-mail us or write Pigeon Mountain Industries, Inc. P.O. Box 803, LaFayette, GA 30728 USA.